- 3 sticks organic butter (melted)
- 3 cups organic cane sugar
- 3 organic free range eggs
- 3 cups organic all purpose flour
- 3 tsp. homemade baking powder (or 1 TBSP)
- 1 tsp. ground vanilla beans
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
This recipe is very easy to remember because of all the threes. Both of my teenagers and I can whip up a batch of these so quickly, it hardly takes any effort. This is just a bar cookie and tastes a lot like really thick chocolate chip cookies without the chocolate chips. This dessert has been very popular with everyone that tried it and was even on the menu at our latest birthday party. Brenda requested (three times) that I put this recipe on my blog since tasting them at my house, so I knew I had to get it done.